The Duel
MLB - Odds & Predictions

Red Sox vs Astros Schedule, Odds & Predictions for MLB Playoffs ALCS Series on FanDuel Sportsbook

Larry Rupp
Boston Red Sox vs Houston Astros MLB Playoffs odds, schedule & predictions for ALCS series.
Boston Red Sox vs Houston Astros MLB Playoffs odds, schedule & predictions for ALCS series. / Ron Vesely/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

Both of the MLB American League division series wrapped in an exciting four games this past week, meaning a championship matchup has been made official.

The No. 2 Houston Astros will have home-field advantage over the No. 4 Boston Red Sox.

Here's all the info you need to know about the series.

Red Sox vs Astros Schedule

Game 1: Friday, Oct. 15 (8:07 p.m. EST)
Game 2: Saturday, Oct. 16 (TBD)
Game 3: Monday, Oct. 18 (TBD)
Game 4: Tuesday, Oct. 19 (TBD)
Game 5 (if necessary): Wednesday, Oct. 20 (TBD)
Game 6 (if necessary): Friday, Oct. 22 (TBD)
Game 7 (if necessary): Saturday, Oct. 23 (TBD)

Red Sox vs Astros Odds

MLB Playoff odds from FanDuel Sportsbook have the Astros as -156 favorites to win the series, while the Red Sox are +132 underdogs.

The odds point to the Astros winning the series 4-2 or 4-3 as the most likely outcome, with +390 odds each.

Red Sox vs Astros Predictions

Red Sox vs Astros series predictions from FiveThirtyEight.

The Astros are projected for a 61% chance to advance to the World Series, while the Red Sox are projected for a 39% chance. Meanwhile, Houston is projected for a 26% chance to win the 2021 World Series and Boston is projected for a 14% chance to win it all.


Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!


Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel. 

facebooktwitterreddit