Red Sox vs Astros Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, May 26
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Red Sox vs Astros Game Info
Boston Red Sox (27-25, 14-15 Away) vs. Houston Astros (35-18, 20-6 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 26, 2019
Time: 10:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
Red Sox vs Astros Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+146) | HOU: (-168)
Spread: BOS: +1.5 (-122) | HOU: -1.5 (+104)
Total: 8 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 13% | HOU: 87%
Probable Pitcher: BOS: Eduardo Rodriguez (4-3, 5.43 ERA) | HOU: Justin Verlander (8-1, 2.24 ERA)
Red Sox vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats
- Boston is 13-7 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Boston is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against Houston.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Houston's last 10 games.
- Houston is 14-3 straight up in its last 17 games.
Red Sox vs Astros Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Astros betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After Fourth Inning: Houston Astros (-106) – The disparity between the two starting pitchers in this matchup could give the Astros an early edge. Houston is starting Justin Verlander, who has a 2.24 ERA thus far, while the Boston Red Sox are starting Eduardo Rodriguez and his 5.43 ERA. Based off both pitchers' performances this season, Houston could have the opportunity to jump out to an early lead.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.