Red Sox vs Angels Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 4
By Duel Staff
The Boston Red Sox versus the Los Angeles Angels is on the MLB schedule for Wednesday.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Red Sox vs Angels Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (10-14) vs. Los Angeles Angels (15-10)
- Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Red Sox vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-108) | LAA: (-108)
- Spread: BOS: +1.5 (-184) | LAA: -1.5 (+152)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Red Sox vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Garrett Whitlock (1-1) for the Boston Red Sox, and Reid Detmers (1-1) for the Los Angeles Angels.
Red Sox vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (69.5%)
Red Sox vs Angels Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Red Sox vs. Angels reveal both Boston and the Angels with -108 odds.
Red Sox vs Angels Spread
- The Red Sox are +1.5 on the runline against the Angels. The Red Sox are -184 to cover, and the Angels are +152.
Red Sox vs Angels Over/Under
- An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Red Sox-Angels on May 4, with the over being -108 and the under -112.
Red Sox vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have been favorites in 11 games this season and have come away with the win six times (54.5%) in those contests.
- This season, Boston has come away with a win four times in seven chances when named as a favorite of at least -132 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Boston have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in six of 24 chances this season.
- The Angels have won three of the seven games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (42.9%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +112 or longer, Los Angeles has a 2-2 record (winning 50% of its games).
- Los Angeles has played in 21 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total eight times (8-11-2).