Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 Info
2021 MLB Playoffs – American League Championship Series Game 6 (HOU leads 3-2)
Boston Red Sox (92-70, 43-38 Away) vs. Houston Astros (95-67, 51-30 Home)
Date: Friday, October 22, 2021
Time: 8:08 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
Red Sox vs Astros Odds & Spread
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+112) | HOU: (-132)
Spread: BOS: +1.5 (-176) | HOU: -1.5 (+146)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): BOS: (N/A) | HOU: (N/A)
World Series Odds: BOS: (+1000) | HOU: (-105)
Red Sox vs Astros Probable Pitchers
Red Sox: Nathan Eovaldi (1-1, 10.50 ERA)
Red Sox vs Astros Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Boston Red Sox (53.5%)
Red Sox vs Astros Betting Trends
- Houston defeated Boston, 9-1, in Game 5 of this series on Wednesday, Oct. 20.
- The total has hit the over in each of Boston's last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Houston's last seven games against Boston.
- Boston is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Houston is 12-6 straight up in its last 18 games against Boston.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.