RBC Heritage Tournament Info
Start Date: Thursday, June 18, 2020
Tee Times Start: TBD
Course: Harbour Town Golf Links – Hilton Head Island, SC
Course Stats: Par 71 (7,099 yards)
Purse: $7.1 million
Format: Stroke Play
Defending Champion: C.T. Pan
RBC Heritage Betting Odds
All 2020 RBC Heritage betting lines, odds and prop bets are available at FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Rory McIlroy (+1100)
- Bryson DeChambeau (+1400)
- Justin Thomas (+1600)
- Jon Rahm (+1800)
- Xander Schauffele (+2000)
- Colin Morikawa (+2600)
- Hideki Matsuyama (+2700)
- Justin Rose (+2900)
- Patrick Reed (+2900)
- Sungjae Im (+2900)
- Webb Simpson (+2900)
- Jordan Spieth (+3100)
RBC Heritage Betting Trends and Stats
- This will be Rory McIlroy's first time playing this tournament since 2009 and he comes in as the betting favorite.
- Both Brooks Koepka and Jon Rahm will be playing this tournament for the first time in their careers.
- With Harbour Town Golf Links as a course on the shorter side, players who are great around the green and excellent ball strikers should have an advantage here.
- Accuracy off the tee should also be a higher priority than length.
- In 2016, this was the eighth-hardest course on tour based on scoring average.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.