RB Leipzig vs Tottenham Odds, Lines, Spread, Date, Start Time and How to Watch UEFA Champions League Match
RB Leipzig vs Tottenham Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 UEFA Champions League Round of 16 - Second Leg (RB Leipzig leads 1-0 on aggregate)
RB Leipzig (3-2-1, 11 points) vs. Tottenham Hotspur (3-1-2, 10 points)
Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Start Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Red Bull Arena – Leipzig, Germany
Stream: B/R Live
RB Leipzig vs Tottenham Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LEI: (-150) | TOT: (+370) | DRAW: (+300)
Spread: LEI: -1 (+165) | TOT: +1 (+110)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-136) | Under: (+112)
Team to Score the First Goal: LEI: (-210) | TOT: (+175) I NO GOALS: (+1400)
Odds to Qualify for Next Round: LEI: (-750) | TOT: (+420)
Odds to Win 2019-20 Champions League: LEI: (+1800) | TOT: (+9500)
RB Leipzig vs Tottenham Betting Trends & Stats
- RB Leipzig topped Group G with 11 points and a plus-2 goal differential.
- Tottenham finished second in Group B with 10 points and a plus-4 goal differential.
- RB Leipzig has also allowed eight goals through its seven Champions League matches.
- Tottenham has allowed 14 goals through its seven Champions League matches.
- RB Leipzig is 1-0-0 (W-D-L) in the only head-to-head matchup against Tottenham all-time.
- RB Leipzig defeated Tottenham, 1-0, on the road in its most recent match on Feb. 19, 2020.
RB Leipzig vs Tottenham Prop Bet
All RB Leipzig-Tottenham betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Under 1.5 Goals (+330) — The first leg between these two teams produced a 1-0 road win for RB Leipzig. This corresponds with Leipzig's defensive ability all season long in both the German Bundesliga and the UEFA Champions League. In Germany, this defense averaged 1.08 goals against per match (26 total, seven clean sheets), adding only eight goals against in the seven UEFA matches. While Leipzig's home and away splits are relatively consistent, Tottenham has been much more successful scoring at home in London (1.92 home average to 1.36 away goals), which they were unable to do against the German side. Now RB Leipzig will be ready to batten down the hatches to advance if need be, meaning this one may not have too many scoring chances for either side.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.