RB Leipzig vs Hertha Berlin Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 German League Soccer – Bundesliga Matchday Week 28
RB Leipzig (15-9-3, 54 points) vs. Hertha Berlin (9-7-11, 34 points)
Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2020
Start Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Red Bull Arena – Leipzig, Germany
TV Coverage: FS2 (United States)
Stream: FanDuel Sportsbook / FOX Sports GO
RB Leipzig vs Hertha Berlin Betting Spread & Odds
All German Bundesliga soccer betting lines and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LEI: (-340) I HERT: (+700) | DRAW: (+480)
Spread: LEI: -2 (+210) | HERT: +2 (-115)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Team to Score the First Goal: LEI: (-360) | HERT: (+270) I NO GOALS: (+2800)
German League Table (Bundesliga Table)
RB Leipzig vs Hertha Berlin Betting Trends & Stats
- RB Leipzig sits in third place of the 2019-20 Bundesliga table with a 15-9-3 (W-D-L) record and 54 points.
- Hertha Berlin sits in 11th place of the 2019-20 Bundesliga table with a 9-7-11 (W-D-L) record and 34 points.
- RB Leipzig is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Hertha Berlin.
- Hertha Berlin is 2-2-1 (W-D-L) in its last five German Bundesliga matches.
- RB Leipzig is 2-3-0 (W-D-L) in its last five German Bundesliga matches.
Get $5 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.