The Sunday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Tampa Bay Rays and the New York Yankees.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Rays vs Yankees Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (27-19) vs. New York Yankees (33-14)
- Date: Sunday, May 29, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Yankees Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-144) | NYY: (+122)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+164) | NYY: +1.5 (-200)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Rays vs Yankees Probable Starting Pitchers
The Rays will start Shane McClanahan (4-2) versus the Yankees and Luis Severino (3-0).
Rays vs Yankees Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (55.4%)
Rays vs Yankees Moneyline
- Tampa Bay is the favorite, -144 on the moneyline, while New York is a +122 underdog on the road.
Rays vs Yankees Spread
- The Yankees are at +1.5 on the runline against the Rays. The Yankees are -200 to cover the spread, and the Rays are +164.
Rays vs Yankees Over/Under
- A combined run total of 6.5 has been set for Rays-Yankees on May 29, with the over at -115 and the under at -105.
Rays vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The Rays have come away with 21 wins in the 33 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Tampa Bay has been victorious 15 times in 24 chances when named as a favorite of at least -134 or better on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay and their opponents have gone over in 21 of their 46 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Yankees have been the underdog on the moneyline a total of three times this season, and they've won all of those games.
- New York has played as a moneyline underdog of +114 or longer in just two games this season, which they won both.
- New York has played in 44 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 19 times (19-25-0).