Rays vs Yankees Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (25-12, 13-7 Away) vs. New York Yankees (20-14, 14-6 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sep. 2, 2020
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Rays vs Yankees Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+114) | NYY: (-130)
Spread: TB: +1.5 (-180) | NYY: -1.5 (+154)
Total: 9 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TB: (N/A) | NYY: (N/A)
World Series Odds: TB: (+900) | NYY: (+480)
Rays vs Yankees Probable Pitchers
Rays: Charlie Morton (1-1, 5.40 ERA)
Yankees: Jordan Montgomery (2-1, 4.44 ERA)
Rays vs Yankees Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: New York Yankees
Over/Under: Under 9
Rays vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The Yankees defeated Tampa Bay yesterday, 5-3.
- The total has hit the under in five of Tampa Bay's last seven games.
- Tampa Bay is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against the Yankees.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Yankees' last eight games against Tampa Bay.
- The Yankees are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
Rays vs Yankees Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 5.16 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 4.11 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 4.91 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- The Yankees are surrendering 4.18 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!