Rays vs White Sox Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rays vs White Sox Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (8-3, 3-1 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (3-6, 1-3 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Location: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Rays vs White Sox Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-174) | CHW: (+150)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (-104) | CHW: +1.5 (-112)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: 80% | CHW: 20%
Starting Pitcher: TB: Charlie Morton (1-0, 1.64 ERA) | CHW: Ervin Santana (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Rays vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats
- Tampa Bay is both 8-2 straight up and against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games this season.
- Tampa Bay is 3-1 ATS as a road favorite this season.
- Chicago is 3-6 ATS in its nine games this season.
- The total has gone over in seven of Chicago's nine games this season.
- The total has gone under in nine of Tampa Bay's 11 games this season.
Rays vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Rays-White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After Fifth Inning: Tampa Bay Rays (-116) – The Rays have led after five innings in eight of their last 10 games this season, including Monday's 5-1 win over the White Sox. The pitching matchup also favors Tampa Bay. The last time we saw Chicago's starter, Ervin Santana, was in 2018 with the Minnesota Twins. The righty posted an 8.03 ERA in his five starts that season. Meanwhile, Charlie Morton has allowed just two runs in his two starts this season.
Big Cat, Cash Back - If Tiger takes home the green jacket, we’ll give you back your entry fees — even if he’s not in your lineup. Contest locks at 7 am ET on 4/11. Only lineups in the $1M PGA Mega Eagle contest on April 11, 2019 will count toward this promotion. https://www.fanduel.com/big-cat-cash-back
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.