Rays vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 4
By Duel Staff
On Thursday in the MLB, the Tampa Bay Rays are playing the Detroit Tigers.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Rays vs Tigers Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (55-49) vs. Detroit Tigers (42-64)
- Date: Thursday, August 4, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Rays vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-186) | DET: (+156)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (-105) | DET: +1.5 (-113)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Rays vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Tampa Bay Rays looking to Jeffrey Springs (3-3), and Drew Hutchison (1-4) answering the bell for the Detroit Tigers.
Rays vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (59.6%)
Rays vs Tigers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Tigers-Rays, Detroit is the underdog at +156, and Tampa Bay is -186 playing on the road.
Rays vs Tigers Spread
- The Rays are favored by 1.5 runs on the road against the Tigers. The Rays are -105 to cover the spread, while the Tigers are -113.
Rays vs Tigers Over/Under
- The Rays-Tigers game on August 4 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -102 and the under at -120.
Rays vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Rays have won in 39, or 60.9%, of the 64 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Tampa Bay has a win-loss record of 11-7 when favored by -176 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Contests with Tampa Bay have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 47 of 101 chances this season.
- The Tigers have a 25-50 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 33.3% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +148 or longer, Detroit has gone 10-25 (28.6%).
- Detroit has had an over/under set by bookmakers 94 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 34 of those games (34-56-4).