Rays vs Tigers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday, June 5
By David Hayes
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rays vs Tigers Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (35-23, 18-9 Away) vs. Detroit Tigers (23-34, 10-17 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Comerica Park – Detroit, MI
Rays vs Tigers Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-198) | DET: (+170)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (-120) | DET: +1.5 (+102)
Total: 9 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: 85% | DET: 15%
Probable Pitcher: TB: Charlie Morton (6-0, 2.54 ERA) | DET: Spencer Turnbull (3-4, 2.84 ERA)
Rays vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Tampa Bay's last 13 road games.
- Tampa Bay is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Detroit is 9-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 home games against Tampa Bay.
- The total has hit the over in four of Detroit's last five games.
Rays vs Tigers Stats
- Spencer Turnbull has never faced the Rays in his career.
- Charlie Morton has a career 4.15 ERA and 0-1 record against the Tigers.
- Tampa Bay is averaging 8.98 hits per game this season (No. 6 in the MLB).
- Detroit is averaging 7.82 runs per game this season (No. 26 in the MLB).
Rays vs Tigers Prop Bet
All Rays-Tigers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Charlie Morton Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-144) – Morton has been fantastic for the Tampa Bay Rays this season, particularly in the strikeout department. The 35-year-old veteran has averaged 7.33 Ks over his last three starts, and he's fanned at least seven hitters in four of his last eight outings.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.