In MLB action on Sunday, the Tampa Bay Rays play the Kansas City Royals.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Rays vs Royals Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (64-55) vs. Kansas City Royals (49-73)
- Date: Sunday, August 21, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-166) | KC: (+140)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+130) | KC: +1.5 (-156)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Rays vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Rays will start Ryan Yarbrough (1-7) versus the Royals and Zack Greinke (4-8).
Rays vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (63.4%)
Rays vs Royals Moneyline
- Tampa Bay is a -166 favorite on the moneyline, while Kansas City is a +140 underdog on the road.
Rays vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are at +1.5 on the runline against the Rays. The Royals are -156 to cover the spread, and the Rays are +130.
Rays vs Royals Over/Under
- The over/under for Rays-Royals on August 21 is 7.5. The over is -102, and the under is -120.
Rays vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Rays have been victorious in 46, or 62.2%, of the 74 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Tampa Bay has been victorious 21 times in 31 chances when named as a favorite of at least -166 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay and their opponents have gone over in 52 of their 116 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Royals have been the moneyline underdog 88 total times this season. They've finished 33-55 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +140 or longer, Kansas City has gone 14-33 (29.8%).
- Kansas City has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 111 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 54 of those games (54-51-6).