Rays vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 19
By Duel Staff
On Friday in the MLB, the Tampa Bay Rays are playing the Kansas City Royals.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Rays vs Royals Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (63-54) vs. Kansas City Royals (48-72)
- Date: Friday, August 19, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-210) | KC: (+176)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+110) | KC: +1.5 (-132)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Rays vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Rays will give the ball to Shane McClanahan (11-5) against the Royals and Brady Singer (6-4).
Rays vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (66.9%)
Rays vs Royals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rays-Royals, Tampa Bay is the favorite at -210, and Kansas City is +176 playing on the road.
Rays vs Royals Spread
- The Rays are hosting the Royals and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Rays are +110 to cover the runline, with the Royals being -132.
Rays vs Royals Over/Under
- Rays versus Royals on August 19 has an over/under of 6.5 runs, with the odds on the over -106 and the under set at -114.
Rays vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Rays have been chosen as favorites in 72 games this year and have walked away with the win 45 times (62.5%) in those games.
- This season, Tampa Bay has been victorious five times in 10 chances when named as a favorite of at least -215 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay and their opponents have hit the over in 52 of their 114 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Royals have put together a 32-54 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 37.2% of those games).
- Kansas City has a 4-16 record (winning just 20% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +180 or longer.
- In the 109 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Kansas City, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 54 times (54-50-5).