MLB action on Sunday includes the Tampa Bay Rays taking on the Cincinnati Reds.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rays vs Reds Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (45-39) vs. Cincinnati Reds (31-54)
- Date: Sunday, July 10, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Rays vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-146) | CIN: (+124)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+122) | CIN: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Rays vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Shane Baz (1-1) for the Tampa Bay Rays, and Nick Lodolo (1-2) for the Cincinnati Reds.
Rays vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (59.6%)
Rays vs Reds Moneyline
- Tampa Bay is the favorite, -146 on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a +124 underdog despite being at home.
Rays vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are hosting the Rays, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Reds are +122 to cover the spread, and the Rays are -146.
Rays vs Reds Over/Under
- Rays versus Reds on July 10 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -115 and the under set at -105.
Rays vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Rays have won in 33, or 61.1%, of the 54 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Tampa Bay has a win-loss record of 17-11 when favored by -148 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Contests with Tampa Bay have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 38 of 84 chances this season.
- The Reds have been the underdog on the moneyline 63 total times this season. They've gone 22-41 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +126 or longer, Cincinnati has a 15-30 record (winning only 33.3% of its games).
- Cincinnati has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 81 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 41 of those games (41-38-2).