Rays vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 26
The Tampa Bay Rays will take on the Pittsburgh Pirates in MLB action on Sunday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup.
Rays vs Pirates Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (39-32) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (29-42)
- Date: Sunday, June 26, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-250) | PIT: (+205)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (-106) | PIT: +1.5 (-113)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Rays vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Tampa Bay Rays looking to Shane McClanahan (7-3), and Roansy Contreras (2-1) taking the ball for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Rays vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (71.4%)
Rays vs Pirates Moneyline
- The Rays vs Pirates moneyline has Tampa Bay as a -250 favorite, while Pittsburgh is a +205 underdog on the road.
Rays vs Pirates Spread
- The Rays are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Pirates. The Rays are -106 to cover the spread, while the Pirates are -113.
Rays vs Pirates Over/Under
- The over/under for Rays-Pirates on June 26 is 6.5. The over is +100, and the under is -122.
Rays vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Rays have been victorious in 32, or 65.3%, of the 49 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Tampa Bay has played as a favorite of -230 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- Tampa Bay and their opponents have hit the over in 32 of their 71 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Pirates have won 20 of the 56 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (35.7%).
- Pittsburgh has a 5-6 record (winning 45.5% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +190 or longer.
- In the 70 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Pittsburgh, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-34-8).