Rays vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 24
By Duel Staff
The Tampa Bay Rays are among the MLB teams busy on Friday, up against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game.
Rays vs Pirates Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (37-32) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (29-40)
- Date: Friday, June 24, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-210) | PIT: (+176)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+105) | PIT: +1.5 (-126)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Rays vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The Rays have Jeffrey Springs on the mound versus Mitch Keller of the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Rays vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (64.7%)
Rays vs Pirates Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rays-Pirates, Tampa Bay is the favorite at -210, and Pittsburgh is +176 playing on the road.
Rays vs Pirates Spread
- The Rays are hosting the Pirates and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Rays are +105 to cover the runline, with the Pirates being -126.
Rays vs Pirates Over/Under
- Rays versus Pirates, on June 24, has an over/under of 7.5, with the over being -108 and the under -112.
Rays vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Rays have been chosen as favorites in 47 games this year and have walked away with the win 30 times (63.8%) in those games.
- This season, Tampa Bay has come away with a win three times in seven chances when named as a favorite of at least -210 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Tampa Bay have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 31 of 69 chances this season.
- The Pirates have been the underdog on the moneyline 54 total times this season. They've gone 20-34 in those games.
- Pittsburgh is 5-7 (winning 41.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +176 or longer.
- In the 68 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Pittsburgh, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 27 times (27-34-7).