Rays vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 18
By Duel Staff
The Tampa Bay Rays will take on the Baltimore Orioles in MLB action on Saturday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Rays vs Orioles Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (35-29) vs. Baltimore Orioles (29-37)
- Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
Rays vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-154) | BAL: (+130)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+112) | BAL: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Rays vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Tampa Bay Rays will hand the ball to Jeffrey Springs (3-2, 1.45 ERA), who is looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Orioles will counter with Kyle Bradish (1-4, 6.86 ERA).
Rays vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (63.0%)
Rays vs Orioles Moneyline
- Tampa Bay is the favorite, -154 on the moneyline, while Baltimore is a +130 underdog despite being at home.
Rays vs Orioles Spread
- The Orioles are +1.5 on the spread (-134 to cover), and Tampa Bay is +112 to cover the runline.
Rays vs Orioles Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Rays-Orioles on June 18, with the over at -105 and the under at -115.
Rays vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Rays have been chosen as favorites in 45 games this year and have walked away with the win 29 times (64.4%) in those games.
- This season, Tampa Bay has come away with a win eight times in 13 chances when named as a favorite of at least -174 or better on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 28 of their 64 opportunities.
- The Orioles have won 41.1% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (23-33).
- Baltimore is 12-19 (winning just 38.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +146 or longer.
- Baltimore has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 29 times this season for a 29-30-3 record against the over/under.