Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rays vs Orioles Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (21-12, 12-5 Away) vs. Baltimore Orioles (12-22, 4-11 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 5, 2019 – Postponed to July 13
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards – Baltimore, MD
Rays vs Orioles Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-170) | BAL: (+148)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (-114) | BAL: +1.5 (-102)
Total: 9 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: 94% | BAL: 6%
Starting Pitcher: TB: Ryne Stanek (0-1, 2.81 ERA) | BAL: John Means (3-3, 2.81 ERA)
Rays vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in four of Tampa Bay's last five games.
- Tampa Bay is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games against Baltimore.
- The total has hit the under in six of Baltimore's last nine games.
- Baltimore is 2-6 straight up in its last eight games.
Rays vs Orioles Prop Bet
All Rays-Orioles betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs (-115) – Both of the starting pitchers in this contest have gotten off to an excellent start thus far. Ryne Stanek has a 2.81 ERA through 13 outings. John Means has a 2.81 ERA through his four starts. If both pitchers continue throwing the way they have thus far, this game could be scoreless after the first frame.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.