Rays vs Mets Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
By Larry Rupp
Rays vs Mets Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (36-19, 19-10 Away) vs. New York Mets (24-30, 11-16 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 22, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
How to Watch: ESPN+
Rays vs Mets Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-130) | NYM: (+114)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (+130) | NYM: +1.5 (-154)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TB: (92%) | NYM: (8%)
World Series Odds: TB: (+800) | NYM: (+6000)
Rays vs Mets Probable Pitchers
Rays: Blake Snell (4-1, 3.05 ERA)
Mets: Seth Lugo (2-3, 4.34 ERA)
Rays vs Mets Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Tampa Bay Rays
Over/Under: Over 7.5
Rays vs Mets Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay defeated the Mets yesterday, 2-1.
- Tampa Bay is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against the Mets.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Tampa Bay's last eight games.
- The Mets are 2-5 straight up in their last seven home games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of the Mets' last 11 games against Tampa Bay.
Rays vs Mets Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.80 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 3.85 runs per game this season (T-No. 5 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.85 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- The Mets are surrendering 5.04 runs per game this season (T-No. 18 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.