Rays vs Cardinals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 8
By Duel Staff
On Wednesday in the MLB, the Tampa Bay Rays are playing the St. Louis Cardinals.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Rays vs Cardinals Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (32-23) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (32-24)
- Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-172) | STL: (+144)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+130) | STL: +1.5 (-156)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Rays vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Corey Kluber (2-2) for the Tampa Bay Rays, and Packy Naughton (0-1) for the St. Louis Cardinals.
Rays vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (58.0%)
Rays vs Cardinals Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Rays vs. Cardinals reveal Tampa Bay as the favorite (-172) and St. Louis as the underdog (+144) on the road.
Rays vs Cardinals Spread
- The Cardinals are at +1.5 on the runline against the Rays. The Cardinals are -156 to cover the spread, and the Rays are +130.
Rays vs Cardinals Over/Under
- The over/under for Rays-Cardinals on June 8 is 7.5. The over is -114, and the under is -106.
Rays vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Rays have been chosen as favorites in 40 games this year and have walked away with the win 26 times (65%) in those games.
- This season, Tampa Bay has been victorious 10 times in 16 chances when named as a favorite of at least -164 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay and their opponents have hit the over in 24 of their 55 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Cardinals are 13-14 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 48.1% of those games).
- St. Louis has a 1-3 record (winning only 25% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +138 or longer.
- St. Louis has played in 56 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-25-3).