Rays vs Blue Jays Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 14
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Saturday includes the Tampa Bay Rays taking on the Toronto Blue Jays.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game.
Rays vs Blue Jays Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (20-13) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (17-16)
- Date: Saturday, May 14, 2022
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Blue Jays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-134) | TOR: (+114)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+138) | TOR: +1.5 (-166)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Rays vs Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Ryan Yarbrough for the Tampa Bay Rays, and Hyun Jin Ryu for the Toronto Blue Jays.
Rays vs Blue Jays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (52.1%)
Rays vs Blue Jays Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Blue Jays-Rays, Toronto is the underdog at +114, and Tampa Bay is -134 playing at home.
Rays vs Blue Jays Spread
- The Rays are hosting the Blue Jays and are favored by 1.5 runs (+138 to cover) on the runline. Toronto is -166 to cover.
Rays vs Blue Jays Over/Under
- The over/under for Rays-Blue Jays on May 14 is 8. The over is -112, and the under is -108.
Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Trends
- The Rays have been favorites in 25 games this season and have come away with the win 16 times (64%) in those contests.
- Tampa Bay has a win-loss record of 13-8 when favored by -130 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 15 of their 33 opportunities.
- The Blue Jays have gone 4-7 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 36.4% of those games).
- Toronto is 3-6 (winning only 33.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +110 or longer.
- Toronto has played in 29 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 10 times (10-17-2).