Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rays vs Blue Jays Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (10-3, 5-1 Away) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (4-9, 3-4 Home)
Date: Friday, April 12, 2019
Time: 7:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Centre – Toronto, Ontario, CAN
Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-140) | TOR: (+122)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (+112) | TOR: +1.5 (-130)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: 72% | TOR: 38%
Starting Pitcher: TB: Ryne Stanek (0-0, 1.50 ERA) | TOR: Trent Thornton (0-0, 1.69 ERA)
Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats
- Tampa Bay is both 5-1 against the spread (ATS) and 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Tampa Bay's 13 games this season.
- Toronto is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has gone under in 11 of Toronto's last 12 home games, dating back to last season.
Rays vs Blue Jays Prop Bet
All Rays-Blue Jays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Result: Draw (-135) – Both teams are starting pitchers who have been really effective so far this season. The Tampa Bay Rays are opening the game with Ryne Stanek on the mound, who has posted a 1.50 ERA through five appearances this season. Meanwhile, the Toronto Blue Jays are starting Trent Thornton, who has a 1.69 ERA with 15 strikeouts through two starts.