Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rays vs Athletics Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (43-32, 23-14 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (40-36, 23-17 Home)
Date: Friday, June 21, 2019
Time: 10:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Rays vs Athletics Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-112) | OAK: (-102)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (+144) | OAK: +1.5 (-168)
Total: 9 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: 64% | OAK: 36%
Probable Pitcher: TB: Andrew Kittredge (0-0, 5.40 ERA) | OAK: Tanner Anderson (0-1, 3.27 ERA)
Rays vs Athletics Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Tampa Bay's last 11 road games against Oakland.
- The total has hit the over in five of Oakland's last seven games.
- Oakland is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
Rays vs Athletics Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.59 runs per game this season (No. 19).
- Oakland is averaging 5.07 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Andrew Kittredge has a 2-0 record with a 2.25 ERA in five career appearances (zero starts) against Oakland.
- Tanner Anderson has a 0-1 record with a 3.18 ERA in one career start against Tampa Bay.
Rays vs Athletics Prop Bet
All Rays-Athletics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Austin Meadows (+390) – Meadows has been really effective this season, smashing 12 home runs thus far. Additionally, 10 of Meadows' 12 home runs have come against right-handed pitchers, which bodes well for his chances against righty Tanner Anderson on Friday night.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.