Rays vs Astros Game Info
2019 American League Division Series Game 5: (Series tied 2-2)
Tampa Bay Rays (96-66, 48-33 Away) vs. Houston Astros (107-55, 60-21 Home)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019
Time: 7:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
Rays vs Astros Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+230) | HOU: (-270)
Spread: TB: +1.5 (+102) | HOU: -1.5 (-120)
Total: 7 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: 56% | HOU: 44%
Probable Pitcher: TB: Tyler Glasnow (6-1, 1.78 ERA) | HOU: Gerrit Cole (20-5, 2.50 ERA)
Rays vs Astros Betting Trends
- Houston is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Houston is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Tampa Bay's last 10 home games.
- Tampa Bay is 10-5 straight up in its last 15 games.
Rays vs Astros Stats
- Tampa Bay averaged 4.73 runs per game in the 2019 regular season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Houston averaged 5.68 runs per game in the 2019 regular season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Tyler Glasnow is 1-0 with a 1.80 ERA in one career start against Houston.
- Gerrit Cole is 0-2 with a 3.51 ERA in four career starts against Tampa Bay.
Rays vs Astros Prop Bet
All Rays-Astros betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Match Betting: Houston Astros (-170) — The Astros have surprisingly found themselves in a Game 5 of the ALDS, as the pesky Rays forced the issue following an impressive Game 4 win in Tampa, 4-1. Houston has now been limited to four runs in its last two games, and will need its offense to wake up in a pivotal elimination game. The Astros did get to Rays pitcher Tyler Glasnow in Game 1, tagging him for four hits, three walks and two runs in 4 1/3 innings. Houston will hand the ball to Gerrit Cole, who pitched 7 2/3 innings of shutout baseball, with 15 strikeouts, in his Game 2 victory.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.