MLB action on Friday includes the Tampa Bay Rays taking on the Cincinnati Reds.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rays vs Reds Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (45-37) vs. Cincinnati Reds (29-54)
- Date: Friday, July 8, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Rays vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-174) | CIN: (+146)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+102) | CIN: +1.5 (-122)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Rays vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Tampa Bay Rays looking to Shane McClanahan (9-3), and Luis Castillo (3-4) answering the bell for the Cincinnati Reds.
Rays vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (57.8%)
Rays vs Reds Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rays-Reds, Tampa Bay is the favorite at -174, and Cincinnati is +146 playing at home.
Rays vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are +1.5 on the runline against the Rays. The Reds are -122 to cover, and the Rays are +102.
Rays vs Reds Over/Under
- Rays versus Reds on July 8 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -102 and the under set at -120.
Rays vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Rays have been victorious in 33, or 63.5%, of the 52 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Tampa Bay has a mark of 12-6 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -168 or better on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay's games have gone over the total in 38 of their 82 opportunities.
- The Reds have a 20-41 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 32.8% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +142 or longer, Cincinnati has an 8-26 record (winning only 23.5% of its games).
- Cincinnati has played in 79 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 41 times (41-36-2).