Ravens vs Panthers Preseason Game Info
NFL Preseason — Week 2 Game
Baltimore Ravens (1-0) vs. Carolina Panthers (0-1)
Date: Saturday, August 21, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium — Charlotte, NC
Ravens vs Panthers Odds & Spread
All NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
Moneyline: BAL: (-160) | CAR: (+135)
Spread: BAL: -3 (-110) | CAR: +3 (-110)
Total: N/A — Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Ravens vs Panthers Prediction & Pick
The Baltimore Ravens are favored to defeat the Carolina Panthers, according to the betting odds on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Ravens vs Panthers Betting Trends
- Baltimore is 8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Carolina is 1-5 straight up over its last six games.
- Baltimore is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games against NFC opponents.
- The total has hit the over in each of Carolina's last five games against Baltimore.
- Baltimore defeated New Orleans, 17-14, in Week 1 of the 2021 NFL preseason.
- Carolina lost to Indianapolis, 21-18, in Week 1 of the 2021 NFL preseason.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!