Ravens vs Bills Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets & Betting Insights for Week 14 NFL Game
Ravens vs Bills Game Info
Baltimore Ravens (10-2, 5-1 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (9-3, 4-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 8, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: New Era Field – Buffalo, NY
Ravens vs Bills Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (-235) | BUF: (+200)
Spread: BAL: -5.5 (-110) | BUF: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 43 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAL: 84% | BUF: 14%
Odds to Win AFC Championship: BAL: (+120) | BUF: (+2500)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: BAL: (+240) | BUF: (+5000)
Ravens vs Bills Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each of Baltimore's last six games against an opponent in the AFC East.
- Baltimore is 6-1 straight up in its last seven road games.
- Buffalo is 4-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Buffalo is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Ravens vs Bills Stats
- Baltimore is averaging 33.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is surrendering 18.2 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is averaging 21.4 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is surrendering 15.7 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Baltimore defeated the San Francisco 49ers, 20-17, at home in Week 13.
- Buffalo defeated the Dallas Cowboys, 26-15, on the road on Thanksgiving Day in Week 13.
Ravens vs Bills Prop Bet
All Ravens-Bills odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Scoring Play - Away Team (Baltimore): Touchdown (-180) – Buffalo has a great defense, but stopping the run has been struggle at home, as the Bills are allowing 113.2 yards rushing per game (No. 19 in the NFL) at New Era Field. The Bills are also the No. 26 ranked rushing defense, per Football Outsiders run defense DVOA rankings. That's a recipe for disaster against a Baltimore team that leads the league in rushing, averaging 207.8 rushing yards per game, and has scored a touchdown on its first drive in three of its last five games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.