Ravens vs Titans Wild Card Game Info
AFC Wild Card Round Game
Baltimore Ravens (11-5, 6-2 Away) vs. Tennessee Titans (11-5, 5-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 10, 2021
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium — Nashville, TN
Ravens vs Titans Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (-172) | TEN: (+144)
Spread: BAL: -3.5 (+102) | TEN: +3.5 (-124)
Total: 54 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAL: (52%) | TEN: (48%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: BAL: (+1200) | TEN: (+3100)
Ravens vs Titans Expert Prediction & Pick
All Ravens-Titans expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Ravens
Ravens vs Titans Betting Trends
- Baltimore is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Baltimore is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Tennessee's last eight games.
- Tennessee is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
Ravens vs Titans Stats
- Baltimore is averaging 29.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is surrendering 18.9 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is averaging 30.7 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is surrendering 27.4 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.