Raptors vs Warriors Game Info
Toronto Raptors (43-18, 20-9 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (14-48, 7-24 Home)
Date: Thursday, March 5, 2020
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center – San Francisco, CA
Raptors vs Warriors Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (-340) | GSW: (+270)
Spread: TOR: -8 (-110) | GSW: +8 (-110)
Total: 225.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TOR: 69% | GSW: 31%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: TOR: (+2400) | GSW: (+25000)
Raptors vs Warriors Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of Toronto's last seven games.
- Toronto is 16-4 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Golden State is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Golden State's last six games.
Raptors vs Warriors Stats
- Toronto is averaging 113.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- Toronto is surrendering 106.6 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Golden State is averaging 106.0 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NBA).
- Golden State is surrendering 114.7 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NBA).
- Toronto defeated the Phoenix Suns, 123-114, on the road in their most recent game on Tuesday, March 3.
- Golden State defeated the Denver Nuggets, 116-100, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, March 3.
Raptors vs Warriors Prop Bet
All Raptors-Warriors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Tri-Bet: Toronto Raptors -3.5 (-140) – The Warriors get their captain, Stephen Curry, back tonight. However, he has been out since October and will likely have some rust to shake off before he is back to true form. This could cause Golden State to get off to a slow start against the Raptors. Pascal Siakam could also take advantage of a Warriors team that surrenders the sixth-most PPG in transition this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.