Cover Photo: Getty Images
Raptors vs Warriors Game 6 Info
NBA Finals: TOR Leads Series 3-2
Toronto Raptors (58-24, 26-15 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (57-25, 30-11 Home)
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Arena – Oakland, CA
Raptors vs Warriors Betting Odds & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+138) | GSW: (-162)
Spread: TOR: +3.5 (-110) | GSW: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 210.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 75% | GSW: 25%
Series Price: TOR: (-270) | GSW: (+215)
Raptors vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Toronto is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games against Golden State.
- Toronto is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games.
- Golden State is 13-3 straight up in its last 16 home games against Toronto.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Golden State's last 12 home games against Toronto.
Raptors vs Warriors Stats
- Toronto is 5-2 straight up against Golden State this season.
- Golden State is 1-2 straight up against Toronto at home this season.
- Toronto is 1-1 straight up in Game 6s in the 2019 NBA Playoffs.
- Golden State is averaging 114.3 points per game in the 2019 NBA Playoffs.
- Toronto is averaging 106.3 points per game in the 2019 NBA Playoffs.
Raptors vs Warriors Prop Bet
All Raptors-Warriors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Steph Curry Points: Over 32.5 (+100) – Now that the Warriors will certainly be without Kevin Durant for the remainder of this series due to an Achilles tendon injury, the scoring door is wide open for Steph Curry once again. Curry dropped a postseason career-high 47 points in Game 3, and he scored 34 points in Monday night's Game 5 win. Curry also put up 33 points on the Houston Rockets to close out the Warriors' second-round series win in their most recent postseason Game 6 without Kevin Durant.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.