Raptors vs Pacers Game Info
Toronto Raptors (37-14, 18-7 Away) vs. Indiana Pacers (31-20, 18-7 Home)
Date: Friday, Feb. 7, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
Raptors vs Pacers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (-114) | IND: (-102)
Spread: TOR: -1 (-110) | IND: +1 (-110)
Total: 218 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TOR: 44% | IND: 56%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: TOR: (+3600) | IND: (+6500)
Raptors vs Pacers Betting Trends
- Toronto is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Toronto's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Indiana's last six games.
- Indiana is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
Raptors vs Pacers Stats
- Toronto is averaging 112.7 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 11 in the NBA).
- Toronto is surrendering 106.1 PPG (T-No. 3 in the NBA).
- Indiana is averaging 109.6 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NBA).
- Indiana is surrendering 107.1 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- Toronto defeated the Indiana Pacers, 119-118, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 5.
- Indiana lost to the Toronto Raptors, 119-118, on the road in their most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 5.
Raptors vs Pacers Prop Bet
All Raptors-Pacers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Serge Ibaka - Point: Over 18.5 (+100) — Marc Gasol is out again for Toronto tonight, and Serge Ibaka will likely continue starting in his place. Over the past four games that Gasol has been out, Ibaka has averaged 23.25 points per game (PPG), scoring over 18.5 in three of the four. His best performance of the four was against the Pacers, where he put up 30 points. Ibaka played against Indiana one other time this season, also scoring 23 points in that one.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.