Raptors vs Heat Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
By michael obermuller
Raptors vs Heat Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Toronto Raptors (16-16, 9-9 Away) vs. Miami Heat (14-17, 7-7 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: AmericanAirlines Arena — Miami, FL
Raptors vs Heat Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+122) | MIA: (-144)
Spread: TOR: +3 (-118) | MIA: -3 (-104)
Total: 214.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TOR: (42%) | MIA: (58%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: TOR: (+5500) | MIA: (+3600)
Raptors vs Heat Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Raptors vs Heat Betting Trends
- Toronto is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Toronto's last six games.
- Miami is 1-6 ATS in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Miami's five games against Toronto.
- Toronto lost to Philadelphia, 109-102, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 23, 2021.
- Miami defeated Oklahoma City, 108-94, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 22, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.