Raptors vs Bulls Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 3
On Thursday in the NBA, the Toronto Raptors are playing the Chicago Bulls.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Raptors vs Bulls Game Info
- Toronto Raptors (26-23) vs. Chicago Bulls (32-18)
- Date: Thursday, February 3, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Scotiabank Arena -- Toronto, Ontario
Raptors vs Bulls Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-164) | CHI: (+138)
- Spread: TOR: -3.5 (-114) | CHI: +3.5 (-106)
- Total: 224.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Raptors vs Bulls Betting Trends
- Toronto has 28 wins in 49 games against the spread this season.
- The Raptors have an ATS record of 6-8 as 3-point favorites or greater.
- Toronto has seen 27 of its 49 games hit the over.
- Chicago's record against the spread is 30-20-0.
- The Bulls are 7-4 as 3-point underdogs or more.
- Chicago has played 50 games this season, and 26 of them have gone over the total.
Raptors vs Bulls Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Raptors win (59.1%)
Raptors vs Bulls Point Spread
The Raptors are hosting the Bulls, and favored by 3.5 points. Toronto is -114 to cover the spread, with Chicago being -106.
Raptors vs Bulls Over/Under
Raptors versus Bulls on February 3 has an over/under of 224.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Raptors vs Bulls Moneyline
Toronto is the favorite, -164 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a +138 underdog on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!