The return of college football means the Heisman Trophy race has officially begun. Oklahoma's Spencer Rattler is the favorite to take home the hardware, though the odds on FanDuel Sportsbook highlight a handful of contenders who could make a run at the award.
The SEC boasts several Heisman hopefuls ahead of Week 1. With serious national championship contenders in the conference, it'd be no surprise to see an SEC player rise up to capture the award in 2021.
Here's the SEC players with the best odds to win the Heisman as the season kicks off.
SEC Heisman Candidates
1. Bryce Young (+900), QB, Alabama
2. Matt Corral (+1400), QB, Ole Miss
3. JT Daniels (+1400), QB, Georgia
4. Emory Jones (+2500), QB, Florida
5. Derek Stingley Jr. (+7000), CB, LSU
6. Isaiah Spiller (+7000), RB, Texas A&M
7. Brian Robinson Jr. (+7000), RB, Alabama
8. Tank Bigsby (+7000), RB, Auburn
9. Zamir White (+10000), RB, Georgia
10. Jase McClellan (+10000), RB, Alabama
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.