Rangers vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 19
On Sunday in the MLB, the Texas Rangers are playing the Detroit Tigers.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Rangers vs Tigers Game Info
- Texas Rangers (31-34) vs. Detroit Tigers (25-40)
- Date: Sunday, June 19, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Rangers vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-154) | DET: (+130)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+114) | DET: +1.5 (-137)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Rangers vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Dane Dunning (1-4) for the Texas Rangers, and Drew Hutchison (0-4) for the Detroit Tigers.
Rangers vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (50.1%)
Rangers vs Tigers Moneyline
- The Rangers vs Tigers moneyline has Texas as a -154 favorite, while Detroit is a +130 underdog at home.
Rangers vs Tigers Spread
- The Rangers are at the Tigers and are favored by 1.5 runs (+114 to cover) on the runline. Detroit is -137 to cover.
Rangers vs Tigers Over/Under
- The Rangers-Tigers contest on June 19 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -104 and the under at -118.
Rangers vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Rangers have been favorites in 18 games this season and have come away with the win eight times (44.4%) in those contests.
- This season, Texas has come away with a win three times in four chances when named as a favorite of at least -142 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Texas and their opponents have gone over in 27 of their 62 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Tigers have won 31.8% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (14-30).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +120 or longer, Detroit has a 5-22 record (winning just 18.5% of its games).
- Detroit has played in 59 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 22 times (22-37-0).