The Texas Rangers will face the Boston Red Sox in MLB action on Saturday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Rangers vs Red Sox Game Info
- Texas Rangers (13-18) vs. Boston Red Sox (12-20)
- Date: Saturday, May 14, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Rangers vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-118) | BOS: (+100)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+180) | BOS: +1.5 (-220)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Rangers vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Rangers will give the ball to Glenn Otto (1-0) versus the Red Sox and Rich Hill.
Rangers vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (54.1%)
Rangers vs Red Sox Moneyline
- Texas is a -118 favorite on the moneyline, while Boston is a +100 underdog on the road.
Rangers vs Red Sox Spread
- The Rangers are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Red Sox. The Rangers are +180 to cover the spread, while the Red Sox are -220.
Rangers vs Red Sox Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Rangers-Red Sox on May 14, with the over at -114 and the under at -106.
Rangers vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Rangers have been chosen as favorites in eight games this year and have walked away with the win three times (37.5%) in those games.
- Texas has a win-loss record of 3-4 when favored by -124 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Contests with Texas have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 13 of 31 chances this season.
- The Red Sox have a 6-13 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 31.6% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +106 or longer, Boston has a 5-10 record (winning only 33.3% of its games).
- Boston has had an over/under set by bookmakers 33 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in nine of those games (9-21-3).