Rangers vs Diamondbacks Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
By Max Staley
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rangers vs Diamondbacks Game Info
Texas Rangers (5-5, 1-3 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (5-5, 2-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Time: 9:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Field – Phoenix, AZ
Rangers vs Diamondbacks Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+132) | ARI: (-152)
Spread: TEX: +1.5 (-158) | ARI: -1.5 (+134)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TEX: 23% | ARI: 77%
Starting Pitcher: TEX: Mike Minor (1-1, 4.63 ERA) | ARI: Zack Greinke (1-1, 9.31 ERA)
Rangers vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats
- Texas is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Texas is 1-6 both ATS and straight up in its last seven road games, dating back to last season.
- Arizona is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- Arizona is 5-0 ATS in its last five home games, dating back to last season.
Rangers vs Diamondbacks Prop Bet
All Rangers-Diamondbacks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After Fifth Inning: Arizona Diamondbacks (-104) – The Diamondbacks are starting Zack Greinke Tuesday night, and he's gotten off to a rough start this season. Greinke is 1-1 with a 9.31 ERA through two starts, but he still has some of the most electric stuff in baseball. Last season, Greinke struck out 199 batters and finished with a 3.21 ERA. Meanwhile, the Texas Rangers' offense strikes out an average of 9.70 times per game this season, which ranks No. 23 in the MLB. If Greinke pitches like he did last season, he could rack up strikeouts and give the Diamondbacks a chance to jump out to an early lead.
Big Cat, Cash Back - If Tiger takes home the green jacket, we’ll give you back your entry fees — even if he’s not in your lineup. Contest locks at 7 am ET on 4/11. Only lineups in the $1M PGA Mega Eagle contest on April 11, 2019 will count toward this promotion. https://www.fanduel.com/big-cat-cash-back
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.