The Saturday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Texas Rangers and the Atlanta Braves.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rangers vs Braves Game Info
- Texas Rangers (6-14) vs. Atlanta Braves (10-11)
- Date: Saturday, April 30, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Rangers vs Braves Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-104) | ATL: (-112)
- Spread: TEX: +1.5 (-178) | ATL: -1.5 (+146)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Rangers vs Braves Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (50.6%)
Rangers vs Braves Moneyline
- The Rangers vs Braves moneyline has Texas as a -104favorite, while Atlanta is a -112 underdog on the road.
Rangers vs Braves Spread
The Rangers are +1.5 on the spread (-178 to cover), and the Braves are +146 to cover the runline.
Rangers vs Braves Over/Under
- Rangers versus Braves, on April 30, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -122 and the under +100.