Rangers vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 22
By Duel Staff
On Friday in the MLB, the Texas Rangers are playing the Oakland Athletics.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rangers vs Athletics Game Info
- Texas Rangers (42-49) vs. Oakland Athletics (33-62)
- Date: Friday, July 22, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Rangers vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-116) | OAK: (-102)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+158) | OAK: +1.5 (-194)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-102 | Under: (-120)
Rangers vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Texas Rangers will hand the ball to Spencer Howard (1-1, 6.97 ERA), who is looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Athletics will counter with Cole Irvin (4-7, 3.21 ERA).
Rangers vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Athletics win (53.9%)
Rangers vs Athletics Moneyline
- The Rangers vs Athletics moneyline has Texas as a -116 favorite, while Oakland is a -102 underdog at home.
Rangers vs Athletics Spread
- The Rangers are at the Athletics and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Rangers are +158 to cover the runline, with the Athletics being -194.
Rangers vs Athletics Over/Under
- Rangers versus Athletics on July 22 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -102 and the under set at -120.
Rangers vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Rangers have been victorious in 15, or 42.9%, of the 35 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Texas has come away with a win 14 times in 28 chances when named as a favorite of at least -116 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Texas' games have gone over the total in 42 of their 88 opportunities.
- The Athletics have won 26 of the 74 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (35.1%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer, Oakland has a 26-48 record (winning just 35.1% of its games).
- Oakland has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 34 times this season for a 34-48-5 record against the over/under.