Rangers vs Angels Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
Rangers vs Angels Game Info
Texas Rangers (18-33, 5-20 Away) vs. Los Angeles Angels (22-30, 14-14 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 19, 2020
Time: 9:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Angel Stadium – Anaheim, CA
Rangers vs Angels Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+138) | LAA: (-160)
Spread: TEX: +1.5 (-152) | LAA: -1.5 (+128)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (+106) | Under: (-130)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TEX: (73%) | LAA: (27%)
World Series Odds: TEX: (+33000) | LAA: (+33000)
Rangers vs Angels Probable Pitchers
Rangers: Lance Lynn (6-2, 2.40 ERA)
Angels: Andrew Heaney (4-3, 4.02 ERA)
Rangers vs Angels Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Texas Rangers
Over/Under: Over 7.5
Rangers vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Angels defeated Texas yesterday, 6-2.
- Texas is 5-12 straight up in its last 17 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Texas' last five games.
- The Angels are 6-2 straight up in their last eight home games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of the Angels' last 12 games against Texas.
Rangers vs Angels Stats
- Texas is averaging 3.59 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB).
- Texas is surrendering 5.16 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- The Angels are averaging 5.00 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- The Angels are surrendering 5.40 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.