Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rangers vs Angels Game Info
Texas Rangers (25-23, 8-15 Away) vs. Los Angeles Angels (22-28, 13-14 Home)
Date: Saturday, May 25, 2019
Time: 10:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim – Anaheim, CA
Rangers vs Angels Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+110) | LAA: (-128)
Spread: TEX: +1.5 (-190) | LAA: -1.5 (+160)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TEX: 28% | LAA: 72%
Probable Pitcher: TEX: Mike Minor (5-3, 2.64 ERA) | LAA: Tyler Skaggs (4-4, 5.01 ERA)
Rangers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats
- Texas has won five games in a row and eight of its last 10.
- The total has hit the under in 14 of Texas' last 16 games against the Angels on the road.
- The total has hit the under in six of Texas' last seven games against the Angels.
- The Angels are 4-14 straight up against left-handed starting pitchers this season.
Rangers vs Angels Prop Bet
All Rangers-Angels betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Team to Score First: Texas Rangers (-138) – Texas got out to an early lead in last night's game, scoring a run in the first inning, and may have similar success tonight against Angels' lefty Tyler Skaggs. The Rangers are second in the Majors in runs scored this season and that mark only goes down to 12th on the road. Skaggs has scuffled recently, giving up a combined 14 runs in his last three starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.