The MLB schedule on Tuesday includes the Texas Rangers taking on the Colorado Rockies.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rangers vs Rockies Game Info
- Texas Rangers (1-3) vs. Colorado Rockies (3-1)
- Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Rangers vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-164) | COL: (+138)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+125) | COL: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 10 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Rangers vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Rangers vs Rockies Moneyline
- The Rangers vs Rockies moneyline has Texas as a -164 favorite, while Colorado is a +138 underdog on the road.
Rangers vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are at +1.5 on the runline against the Rangers. The Rockies are -150 to cover the spread, and the Rangers are +125.
Rangers vs Rockies Over/Under
- A combined run total of 10 has been set for Rangers-Rockies on April 12, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.