The NHL's Wednesday schedule includes the New York Rangers taking on the Pittsburgh Penguins.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding NHL betting lines, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rangers vs Penguins Game Info
- New York Rangers (52-24-6) vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (46-25-11)
- Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Madison Square Garden -- New York City, New York
Rangers vs Penguins Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYR: (-137) | PIT: (+114)
- Spread: NYR: -1.5 (+176) | PIT: +1.5 (-215)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Rangers vs Penguins Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (56.9%)
Rangers vs Penguins Spread
The Rangers are hosting the Penguins, and favored by 1.5 goals. The Rangers are +176 to cover the spread, with the Penguins being -215.
Rangers vs Penguins Over/Under
A total of 6.5 goals has been set for the Rangers-Penguins game on May 11, with the over available at +100 and the under at -122.
Rangers vs Penguins Moneyline
The Rangers vs Penguins moneyline has New York as a -137 favorite, while Pittsburgh is a +114 underdog on the road.