NHL action on Friday includes the New York Rangers facing the New Jersey Devils.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rangers vs Devils Game Info
- New York Rangers (34-15-5) vs. New Jersey Devils (19-30-5)
- Date: Friday, March 4, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Madison Square Garden -- New York, NY
Rangers vs Devils Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYR: (-178) | NJ: (+146)
- Spread: NYR: -1.5 (146) | NJ: +1.5 (-180)
- Total: 6 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Rangers vs Devils Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (74.2%)
Rangers vs Devils Spread
The Devils are underdogs by 1.5 goals on the road versus the Rangers. The Devils are -180 to cover the spread, and the Rangers are +146.
Rangers vs Devils Over/Under
A total of 6 goals has been set for the Rangers-Devils game on March 4, with the over available at -115 and the under at -105.
Rangers vs Devils Moneyline
The Rangers vs Devils moneyline has New York as a -178 favorite, while New Jersey is a +146 underdog on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!