Rangers vs Devils Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 22
By Duel Staff
NHL action on Tuesday includes the New York Rangers taking on the New Jersey Devils.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rangers vs Devils Game Info
- New York Rangers (40-18-5) vs. New Jersey Devils (22-35-5)
- Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Prudential Center -- Newark, New Jersey
Rangers vs Devils Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYR: (-156) | NJ: (+130)
- Spread: NYR: -1.5 (+168) | NJ: +1.5 (-210)
- Total: 6 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Rangers vs Devils Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (61.6%)
Rangers vs Devils Spread
The Rangers are at the Devils, and favored by 1.5 goals (+168 to cover). New Jersey, the underdog, is -210.
Rangers vs Devils Over/Under
The over/under for the Rangers vs Devils matchup is 6, with -118 odds on the over and -104 on the under.
Rangers vs Devils Moneyline
- New York is the favorite, -156 on the moneyline, while New Jersey is a +130 underdog despite being at home.