In MLB action on Saturday, the Texas Rangers take on the Oakland Athletics.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Rangers vs Athletics Game Info
- Texas Rangers (21-23) vs. Oakland Athletics (19-29)
- Date: Saturday, May 28, 2022
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Rangers vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-116) | OAK: (-102)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+150) | OAK: +1.5 (-182)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-115)
Rangers vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Rangers will give the ball to Taylor Hearn (2-3) versus the Athletics and Zach Logue (2-3).
Rangers vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Athletics win (58.1%)
Rangers vs Athletics Moneyline
Oakland is a -102 underdog on the moneyline, while Texas is a -116 favorite on the road.
Rangers vs Athletics Spread
The Rangers are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Athletics. The Rangers are +150 to cover, and the Athletics are -182.
Rangers vs Athletics Over/Under
A combined run total of 8 has been set for Rangers-Athletics on May 28, with the over at -104 and the under at -115.
Rangers vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Rangers have come away with five wins in the 11 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Texas has come away with a win four times in 10 chances when named as a favorite of at least -116 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Texas and their opponents have hit the over in 18 of their 44 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Athletics have put together a 14-22 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 38.9% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer, Oakland has a 14-22 record (winning only 38.9% of its games).
- Oakland has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 18 times this season for an 18-24-2 record against the over/under.