Rams vs Cowboys Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets & Betting Insights for Week 15 NFL Game
Rams vs Cowboys Game Info
Los Angeles Rams (8-5, 4-2 Away) vs. Dallas Cowboys (6-7, 3-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 15, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium – Arlington, TX
Rams vs Cowboys Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAR: (-108) | DAL: (-108)
Spread: LAR: -1 (-105) | DAL: +1 (-115)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAR: 84% | DAL: 16%
Odds to Win NFC Championship: LAR: (+4000) | DAL: (+2500)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: LAR: (+8000) | DAL: (+4000)
Rams vs Cowboys Betting Trends
- The Rams are 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight road games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Rams' last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Dallas' last 16 games.
- Dallas is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games this season.
Rams vs Cowboys Stats
- The Rams are averaging 23.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No.12 in the NFL).
- The Rams are surrendering 20.2 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Dallas is averaging 25.7 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Dallas is surrendering 20.5 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- The Rams defeated the Seattle Seahawks, 28-12, at home in Week 14.
- Dallas lost to the Chicago Bears, 31-24, on the road in Week 14.
Rams vs Cowboys Prop Bet
All Rams-Cowboys odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Spread - Away Team (Los Angeles): PK (-120) – Even after scoring just six points in that home blowout against the Ravens three weeks ago, the Los Angeles Rams are still averaging 15.7 first-half points over their last three games. Dallas, on the other hand, has seen the wheels fall all the way off. Over the same span, the Cowboys have lost all three of their games and have been outscored by an average of 6.6 points in the first half. The Rams seem to be well aware of the fact that their season is on the line each week. Dallas hasn't gotten that memo.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.