Rams vs Bills Week 3 Game Info
NFL Week 3 Game
Los Angeles Rams (2-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Bills Stadium — Orchard Park, NY
Rams vs Bills Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAR: (+102) | BUF: (-120)
Spread: LAR: +1.5 (-110) | BUF: -1.5 (-10)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAR: (41%) | BUF: (59%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LAR: (+2400) | BUF: (+2400)
Rams vs Bills Expert Prediction & Pick
Expert predictions and picks for Week 3 from Sporting News.
Spread Picks: Bills
Rams vs Bills Betting Trends
- The Rams are 9-2 against the spread (ATS) in their last 11 road games.
- The Rams are 5-2 straight up in their last seven games.
- Buffalo is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Buffalo's last nine games.
Rams vs Bills Stats
- The Rams averaged 24.6 points per game (PPG) last season (T-No. 10 in the NFL).
- The Rams surrendered 22.8 PPG last season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Buffalo averaged 19.6 PPG last season (T-No. 23 in the NFL).
- Buffalo surrendered 16.5 PPG last season (No. 2 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!