Rams vs 49ers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets & Betting Insights for Week 16 NFL Game
Rams vs 49ers Game Info
Los Angeles Rams (8-6, 4-3 Away) vs. San Francisco 49ers (11-3, 5-2 Home)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 21, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Levi's Stadium – Santa Clara, CA
Coverage: NFL Network
Rams vs 49ers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAR: (+215) | SF: (-250)
Spread: LAR: +6.5 (-120) | SF: -6.5 (+100)
Total: 46 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAR: 25% | SF: 75%
Odds to Win NFC West: LAR: (N/A) | SF: (+115)
Odds to Win NFC Championship: LAR: (+18000) | SF: (+300)
Odds to Win Super Bowl: LAR: (+20000) | SF: (+700)
Rams vs 49ers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of the Rams' last six road games against San Francisco.
- The Rams are 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in their last eight games against San Francisco.
- San Francisco is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games this season.
- The total has hit the over in four of San Francisco's last five home games.
Rams vs 49ers Stats
- The Rams are averaging 23.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- The Rams are surrendering 21.9 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is averaging 29.9 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is surrendering 18.4 PPG this season (T-No. 4 in the NFL).
- The Rams lost to the Dallas Cowboys, 44-21, on the road in Week 15.
- San Francisco lost to the Atlanta Falcons, 29-22, at home in Week 15.
Rams vs 49ers Prop Bet
All Rams-49ers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): San Francisco 49ers by 1 to 13 points (+140) – The 49ers have been dominant this year, but have found themselves in some pretty tight games as of late. Since Week 9, six of San Francisco's last seven games have been decided by 10 points or fewer, and the 49ers have surrendered at least 20 points in each of those contests games. The Rams, meanwhile, are averaging 26.1 PPG on the road, so they should be able to hang in here. While the 49ers' scoring offense (No. 2 in the NFL) should ultimately give San Francisco the edge, Los Angeles certainly has a chance to keep this one within 14 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.